We specialise in supporting people who have varying needs as a result of physical and long term neurological conditions including cerebral palsy, spina bifida, dysphagia, learning disabilities and acquired brain injury. Our team is trained to carry out a range of nursing tasks including PEG care and works closely with other professionals to deliver condition specific training to ensure that every aspect of each individuals’ needs are consistently understood and met.
The full-time support we provide is flexible and designed to help build skills, inspire confidence and encourage people to live more independently.
We work directly with each individual to develop a personalised support programme based on their needs, wishes and aspirations. This includes personal care, health & wellbeing programmes, community engagement, enablement, volunteering & activities and respite services.
For any recruitment queries, please contact us at https://www.oakleafrecruitment.com/
- 19 Single Occupancy Bedrooms
- 6 with en-suite, 13 with hand washing facilities
- Sensory Environment Room – equipped with interactive mats, gantry hoist and various sensory equipment
- Computer Suite – Equipped with a variety of different IT systems dedicated for the residents, including Eye Gaze
- Fully Wheelchair friendly Environment
- Ramped access to ground floor and first floor
- Wide corridors and Doors to all residential areas