We specialise in supporting people who have varying needs as a result of physical and long term neurological conditions including multiple sclerosis, acquired brain and/or spinal injury, bariatric, motor neurone disease, stroke.
In addition to providing support for individuals with complex nursing needs we take an outcome-focused approach to working with individuals and groups both internal and out in the community. From specialist therapy in the extensive physio suite, to a dedicated driver to foster community engagement, we can offer a range of additional activities and opportunities.
Nirmala Rattu is the registered manager at St Anthony’s care home in Wolverhampton.
- Occupational health & activities space
- Activity programme for individuals & groups
- Large cinema in the main lounge
- Touch & tilt table with GRID 3 system utilised by speech and language therapists
- Breakfast club
- Family events including afternoon tea and Sunday lunch
- Training kitchen with high/low hob & sinks
- Sensory garden & accessible outside space
- Day trips & holidays abroad assisted by staff team
- Well equipped I.T. suite include Eye Gaze
- Person led projects (grow your own veg, gardening, art therapy)
- Experienced catering team
- Pictorial menus and specialised diets
- Access to the building is via security double entrance doors
- Access into the building is via two sets of sliding double doors
- Residents bedroom are all located on the ground floor only